Daily Fantasy Plays
Daily Fantasy is currently focused solely on DraftKings – There is a mix of regular slate and showdown contest content.
Unless otherwise stated, these picks are for large, mostly single entry, 3 max or 20 max, tournaments.
ROI Since Inception: 9875%
- Monday Night Showdown – UPDATEDINJURY UPDATE Jaylen Samuels has been ruled INACTIVE for tonight’s game – pivot accordingly! We see a small uptick in points for JuJu and big value in Snell Jr. Here is our updated lineup Dolphins @ Steelers (-14.5) – MNF Holy cow could this game have any more potential to be a complete disaster? The
- World Series Game 4 – CASH UPDATERecap Today we posted our usual article that included a brief look at the World Series game ahead, our takes on the outcome and what our DraftKings showdown lineup was going to be. I’d like to bring back three quotes from that article briefly: While Urquidy was not able to fan 10 batters on this
- World Series Game 4 – DraftKings ShowdownHouston Looks To Tie Things Up The Astros went into Game 3 being down 0-2 with not much going for them. They went on to play small ball and string together 4 runs while only giving up 1 to give them their first win of this World Series. 3 of those 4 runs came on
- World Series Showdown – Game 3Series Recap No one thought the Astros would be down 0-2 heading to the nation’s Capital after putting Cole and Verlander on the mound to start the World Series. Yet here we are, staring down memory lane and having flashbacks to 2007 and the “what-ifs” that came with Rockies miraculous run to the show. Should
- 10/24 TNF Pick Six: Part TwoSix Leg Parlay Part two of this weekly series involves a six leg NFL parlay that includes the Thursday Night Football game. No in-depth analysis. No crunching numbers. Just an old school Pick Six. Minnesota Vikings -16.5 (-115) New York Giants ML +255 Jacksonville Jaguars -6 (-110) New England Patriots -13.5 (-110) Green Bay Packers