Daily Fantasy Plays
Daily Fantasy is currently focused solely on DraftKings – There is a mix of regular slate and showdown contest content.
Unless otherwise stated, these picks are for large, mostly single entry, 3 max or 20 max, tournaments.
ROI Since Inception: 9875%
- 11/3 NFL Preview, Bets, and ParlaysWell we are past the halfway point of this season, the trade deadline has come and gone, and teams are gearing up for the stretch run. Chicago at Philly Chicago is currently a 5.5 underdog on the road in Philly. Bears have been on a skid lately, much due to the struggles of Trubusky. Eagles … Read more
- Monday Night Showdown – UPDATEDConner will get reps on the ground, targets in the air and has the potential to rack up 2+ TD's tonight against a Dolphin's defense that is lackluster to say the least. He is our auto-lock for the Captain spot tonight. INJURY UPDATE Jaylen Samuels has been ruled INACTIVE for tonight's game – pivot accordingly! … Read more
- World Series Game 4 – CASH UPDATETonight we took down our first tournament since the inception of Beers and Bets and oh boy, did it feel good! Recap Today we posted our usual article that included a brief look at the World Series game ahead, our takes on the outcome and what our DraftKings showdown lineup was going to be. I'd … Read more
- World Series Game 4 – DraftKings ShowdownThe Astros will be running a bullpen game – Jose Urquidy will get the start and will go as long as he can. Houston Looks To Tie Things Up The Astros went into Game 3 being down 0-2 with not much going for them. They went on to play small ball and string together 4 … Read more
- World Series Showdown – Game 3The Nationals are taking a 2-0 lead back to the Capital for Game 3 against the Astros on Friday. Team's leading the a pot-season series 2-0 go on to win that series 85% of the time – so do we trust the Nationals to stay hot at home? Series Recap No one thought the Astros … Read more